What are kidneys, and what they do?
Kidneys are the two bean-shaped organs located on either side of your body. They filter your blood and excrete toxins through urine before sending it back to your heart. Your kidneys are made from tiny blood vessels that are responsible for the proper functioning of your organs. These blood vessels are also known as nephrons. If anything happens with your kidneys, then it must be reflected in the functioning of your body.
Apart from them, other crucial functions of your kidneys are:
- Maintaining the overall fluid and electrolytes balance
- Regulating and retaining minerals from your blood
- Creating hormones that help your body in the production of red blood cells
- Promote bone and muscle health
- Regulate blood pressure levels in your body.
These are some of the functions of your kidneys. They also know the causes and signs of transpiring renal disorder.
Why there is a need for kidney treatment?
Your kidneys are the preeminent part of your body, and because of all of the vital functions; they encounter various problems that are mentioned below:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Urinary tract infections
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Nephrotic syndrome
- kidney failure
- Kidney stones
- Acute nephritis
- Kidney cysts
Ayurvedic Kidney Specialist has all the knowledge to tackle disorders that are mentioned above.
What indicates kidney disorder?
Kidney failure transpires when your kidneys are not able to execute their roles as they used to perform for your body. Some health conditions indicate the occurrence of kidney failure. The symptoms of kidney disorders are:
- Trouble in sleeping
- Change in the frequency of urination
- Puffiness and swelling around the eyes
- Reduction in the hunger or poor appetite Swollen foot or ankle due to fluid buildup in your body
- Fatigue or excessive laziness
- Lack of concentration
- Muscle cramps
- Dry and itchy skin
- Blood in your urine
- Foam in your urine
These are the visible symptoms, but some symptoms are not noticeable through naked eyes. These are:
- The rise in the level of blood pressure
- The increase in the level of protein in your urine
Ayurvedic Kidney Specialist focuses on reducing the symptoms and eliminating the cause of the respective disorders to cure disorders.
How Ayurvedic Kidney Specialist treats kidney patients?
Ayurvedic treatment is known as the most reliable treatment for your kidneys because they are treating kidney patients without harming other organs of your body. It is a myth that Ayurveda works slower because you can see improvement in your health condition by taking a few dosages of herbal medicines. Ayurveda uses some kidney-friendly tips along with herbal medicines to improve the health condition of your kidneys.
Some of the kidney friendly tips are as follows:
• Avoid extra salt – Consuming salt in a high amount can disrupt the balance of minerals in your blood. This can make it harder for your kidneys to work fluently for your body. Consuming salt is responsible for the risen level of sodium in your body that can increase your blood pressure level. Try to reduce the use of salt in cooking, or you can use rock salt in place of normal salt.
• Try to eat a healthy diet – Avoid eating junk foods and food containing phosphorus, potassium, and protein that can hamper your kidney function. You can consume fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats, and nuts.
• Exercise – High blood pressure is known as the most significant risk factor for having chronic kidney disease. You can control your blood pressure by doing 20 minutes of walking in a day.
• Stay hydrated – Dehydration can cause kidney problems. So you must be hydrated, but in some cases, you have to consult from your doctor about how much fluid you should consume.
• Avoid certain medicines – consumption of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, pain killers (ibuprofen). You have to work with your doctor to find alternatives to manage your pain.
• Know the causes of this disorder – Before treating any condition of your kidneys, you have to work on finding the exact cause of this disorder. If you are facing the diseases that are mentioned below, then you have to go for the regular kidney function test:
• Obese or overweight
• High blood pressure
• Family history of kidney disorder